The Essentials workshop is for new Instructors and Assistants plus existing religious instructors who have never completed this training. It covers all of the essentials of being a religious instructor and includes the follow topics:
- Student Protection Training (as required by QLD Ed Act)
- Faith-based approved training (as required by QLD Ed Act)
- QLD Education Act information
- explanation of the mentoring process
- understanding the school environment
- preparations before entering the classroom
Experienced Instructors workshop
This is included on the same day for our experienced Instructors and Assistants where they will be able to access a range of material presented by experienced presenters on a variety of subjects pertaining to Christian Religious Instruction.
Click on image at left to obtain printable copies of leaflet to give to interested people you may know.
Please see the calendar page for more info on when our next Essentials workshop is being held.