The Essentials workshop is for new Instructors and Assistants plus existing religious instructors who have never completed this training. It covers all of the essentials of being a religious instructor and includes the follow topics:
- Student Protection Training (as required by QLD Ed Act)
- Faith-based approved training (as required by QLD Ed Act)
- QLD Education Act information
- explanation of the mentoring process
- understanding the school environment
- preparations before entering the classroom
Experienced Instructors workshop
This is included on the same day for our experienced Instructors and Assistants where they will be able to access a range of material presented by experienced presenters on a variety of subjects pertaining to Christian Religious Instruction.
Please see the calendar page for more info on when our next Essentials workshop is being held.